At Kennels Cottage you will find an oasis of calm in the midst of secluded private grounds where you will be able to relax and unwind in peace.
We have two king-size bedrooms and two double bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities and garden or countryside views. Each room is supplied with an LCD television, DVD player, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, faith in nature toiletries and plenty of towels. We have free wireless Internet connection for guests to use. As far as possible we try and use environmentally friendly cleaning products throughout the cottage.
A king-size room based on two people sharing is £50 per person per night bed and breakfast. A double room based on two people sharing is £40 per person per night bed and breakfast. A single rate in a double room is £70 per night bed and breakfast, single rate in a king-size room is £80 per night bed and breakfast.
At kennels cottage we offer a vegetarian breakfast. As far as possible we try to use local, fair trade and our eggs are from our own free range hens.
- Cooked vegetarian breakfast, potato cakes, tomatoes, mushrooms and fried egg
- Scrambled eggs with toast and mushrooms or spinach
- Poached eggs on toast
- Pancakes with homemade berry compote
- Pancakes with bananas and maple syrup
- The maximum number of guests is 6.
- We welcome children over twelve years old.
- Our check in time is 4pm to 6pm (earlier or later check in can be arranged with at least 24hrs notice).
- We have private parking facilities for your car.